We offer training onsite, or offsite at a suitable location (preferably outdoors). We are also available to lead activities at your retreats, conferences and training days. Group size should be at least 8 persons.
Check Out Our Team Building Promo Video
*Venues for offsites must be agreed on and inspected by New Generation staff to ascertain their suitability. Roomy indoor space required or outdoor space with shade and no distractions, as well as seating.
One Activity Session
- 1 activity
- Can either be done with a large group or a sampling of the group (with other participants observing)
- Suitable for groups (in Kingston preferably) who want to start or end their own training event with a teaming activity
1. The day is custom built for each group. Choice of activities depends on the nature of the group: More males than females? Older persons as opposed to younger persons? Persons in the group with physical limitations such as pregnancy? All these are taken into consideration, as well as desired outcomes that fit in with your goals
2. Cost is dependent on the number of persons in your group and the option that you choose. The more persons in your group, the less you pay!
3. Should New Generation Facilitators be required to travel long distances from Kingston (Montego Bay, Negril etc) then an additional cost maybe added for travel. Should they be required to stay over, the client will be asked to take responsibility for making such arrangements and covering the cost.
Companies New Generation has trained include:
- Couples Resorts
- Grace Kennedy
- Financial Services Commision
- Guardian Life
- Jamaica Family Planning Board
- Jamaica National Building Society
- Toyota Jamaica
- Pepsi Jamaica
- Stewart Motors
- Ministry of Labour
- Transport Authority
Please call 876-886-3143 for bookings or to find out our current rates